COURSES OFFERED AT CHARANS:
PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology)
PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science)
PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics)
CEBA (Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
SEBA (Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
HEBA (History, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
Kannada/Hindi (Any one)
HOW TO APPLY (Call 8217368282):
• A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka (ICSE / CBSE or Equivalent).
Four step procedure for getting in:
- Once the SSLC results are announced, the I PUC application forms can be collected from the college reception between 8 am to 4 pm.
- The application form must be completely filled and submitted back to the office within 3 days of collecting the form.
- A personal interview of the student will be conducted by the Principal along with an informal discussion with parents on their role and responsibilities in PUC.
- If the candidate is succesful in the interview, he/she will be admitted for the desired course in 1 PUC.
• The filled in application forms will only be accepted when the results (SSLC/CBSE/ICSE) are out.
• Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate is applying for more than one combination.
• Applicants must personally fill in the forms correctly and neatly.
• Incomplete applications and applications with false information of any sort will automatically be treated as invalid.
• lf the candidate fails to attend the interview on the specified date; the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in line.
• Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
• Original SSLC or equivalent marks card (Attested marks card can be submitted if the original is not available yet)
• Conduct certificate from the school
• 5 stamp-size photographs
• Proof of caste, if other than GM (SC,ST & CAT-1 compulsory)
Application forms for I PUC are available as soon as the SSLC/CBSE/ICSE results are announced. Students are advised to collect the application forms the next day after their results to avoid disappointment. Students are taken on first come first serve basis only and the college accepts only limited students in every class.
Fee Structure will be displayed on the College noticeboard after the SSLC results are announced. Fees once paid will not be returned or refunded.